- Yield: 12-16 biscuits
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
Vegan Dinner Biscuits
These amazing little buttery biscuits are unbelievably delicious and we can't ever seem to make enough of them. We took our inspiration from those cheddar biscuits made famous by that one seafood restaurant, but ours is guilt-free! We know you won't miss the animal cruelty or allergens.
- Mundus Pancake, Waffle and Biscuit Mix - 2 cups
- Neutral Oil (anything you have on hand will work) - 1/4 cup
- Mundus vegan shredded cheese (or whatever you have on hand) - 1/2 cup
- Non-Dairy Butter Substitute- Melted - 1/2 cup
- Vegan Chopped or Crumbled Meat Substitute - 1/4-1/2 cup (OPTIONAL)
- Mixed Veggies - 1/4-1/2 cup (OPTIONAL)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add all ingredients, except melted butter, to large mixing bowl. Combine well until a lumpy batter is formed. Using a spoon, scoop enough mixture to make a 2" ball and drop onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and immediately coat each biscuit with melted butter using a pastry brush or spoon. Allow to set for 3-5 minutes before serving and enjoy!
*These are super versatile biscuits and you can use almost any mixins. Leftover mashed potatoes? Sure! Leftover green beans? That too! The possibilities are endless.