- Yield: 12-24 cookies
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Everyone loves chocolate chip cookies and we'd be slacking if we didn't include a recipe for them with our vegan vanilla baking mix. These cookies are soft and delicious, sure to please even your non-vegan friends!
- Vanilla Baking Mix - Entire package (only works with Mouth of Mundus brand)
- Non-Dairy Butter Substitute - 1/3 cup
- Non-Dairy Milk or Water - 1/3 cup
- Vegan or Non-dairy Chocolate Chips - 1 cup
- *optional Vanilla Extract - 1 teaspoon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine non-dairy butter (or oil) and non-dairy milk in a large bowl and beat with hand mixer, fork or hands until smooth and butter is softened. Add remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and combine well. Once mixed add in the chocolate chips and stir to combine. Scoop out into spoonfuls and drop onto ungreased baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool for five minutes before eating (if you can wait that long!)
Leave comments or questions below; we love hearing from you!